November 20, 2002
WHOOPS! WRONG NUMBER!


Over the weekend I received a message on my answering service that clearly was not intended for me, but, gee whiz, it was fascinating.


All I can say is that there’s a man somewhere in Philadelphia who’s in for a great big surprise soon.


Let’s listen in:


Hello, Mr. _____, this is _____.


I want to come in and talk to you. I got a closing on this house today, so you know I’ve got the house, I got the car.


And the next thing I’m going after is his retirement fund and his savings plan and I think I will need your assistance with that.


And then, you know, I will file for divorce.


So if you could call me back at (215) ###-#### sometime today because, you know, as of the closing this afternoon, I will have the financing to take care of you financially and I just want to set everything in motion


Thank you very much. The phone number is (215) ###-####.



Ouch.

0 comments :

Post a Comment