October 19, 2003
REAL LIFE IS GETTING IN THE WAY

Light Blogging Ahead


Strange, isn’t it, and annoying too, how real life and all of its demands can get in the way of the fun stuff?


Like spending time with your family and friends, pursuing a hobby or craft, taking a vacation, or stowing away funds to buy something special for yourself or someone you care about.


Unfortunately, real life can get in the way of blogging too.


In the coming weeks there will be fewer posts than usual at both of my blogs, Rittenhouse and TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse, as, well, real life is suddenly in the way.


Real life in the sense of finding a new job (and possibly a new place to live), selling various and sundry items on eBay to raise some much-needed cash, and paying more attention to a few health-related issues I have been neglecting.


I hope to find time to post now and again, but frankly I don’t know what the next several weeks will bring. Please come back once in a while and see if there’s anything new.


This isn’t the end of Rittenhouse, a statement I think will please the site’s many loyal readers -- for whose support, encouragement, and kind words I once again extend my thanks and appreciation -- and also a statement that I assume will engender at least a little grumbling among my persistent critics. Both reactions are, I think, part and parcel of a blogger’s life.


In the meantime, the shopping and recommended-book links to Amazon.com from Rittenhouse will remain open for business and donations can continue to be made through PayPal through the link on the sidebar at right.


See you soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment