August 07, 2002
THE STINKYMEAT PROJECT


I’ve shared “The Stinkymeat Project” with at least a dozen friends and family members and not one of them has found it amusing. And yet every time I read it, I’m on the floor laughing out loud and gasping for air.


Stop by a take a look. This guy’s hilarious. A genius, really.


If you think it’s funny, or even if you don’t, drop me a line and let me know whether or not I’m insane.


Here is scientist Mahlon Smith’s description of the Stinky Meat Project:


”Here’s what happened when I took 3 kinds of meat, 19 days, and 1,000,000 maggots, and stuck them in the yard of my unwitting neighbor. Of course, the neighbor eventually found the meat in his yard. Fortunately, I wasn't arrested -- so I am free to do it all over again. Stay tuned. Middle of August: The revenge of stinkymeat.”




Photographic Record on Day 4 of the 19 Days of the Stinkymeat Project

0 comments :

Post a Comment