March 22, 2003
COOL!

Look Who's Linking To TRR


All too many of my colleagues within the blogosphere have demonstrated a strange, inexplicable even, disinclination to link to TRR: The Lighter Side of Rittenhouse.


I have no idea why this is, or whether I should offended. I work pretty hard at the site and I think it's quite a good blog, and yet it's overlooked, ignored, and disregarded.


With the slight of my fellow bloggers in mind, I direct you to the weblogs of those writers wise and prescient enough to have linked to TRR. I hope you will visit them now and often:


ArchPundit


Exposing the Right


Go Fish


Long Story; Short Pier


Mad Kane's Notables


MaxSpeak


Norodogobots


Paradox 1x: Philly Blogs


Pennsylvania Gazette


Plucky Punk's Happy Land


Roger Ailes


Ruminate This


Scoobie Davis Online


Sisyphus Shrugged


Skippy the Bush Kangaroo


Sugar, Mr. Poon?


TalkLeft


VanitySite (Zizka)


WTF Is It Now?


You know, I just might start taking this personally. I might even start keeping track.


[Post-publication addendum (March 24): Additional links added as new links to TRR are created or existing links are brought to my attention.]

0 comments :

Post a Comment