October 02, 2003
OBSERVED: THE GALLERY AT MARKET EAST


Earlier today I was walking through the Gallery at Market East in Center City Philadelphia and ducked into Kmart to pick up some things for the world’s greatest English bulldog, Mildred.


I feel really good when I do this, at least as far as my wallet is concerned. Mildred’s dietetic dog biscuits (Shhhhhh! She’s very sensitive.) go for $2.98 a box at Kmart compared with $9.98 at the nearest pet supplies store. Such a deal! And a great price on the jumbo pack of T-Bonz, too.


Pleased as I was to load up on discount-priced treats for the rarely grateful or appreciative Mildred, I was dismayed to see Kmart employees hard at work . . . installing Christmas displays!


It’s only October 2 fer cryin’ out loud!

0 comments :

Post a Comment