August 14, 2005
TURN IT ON


Come on, do it.


Turn on the television set.


I rarely do so myself, but when comedian Kathy Griffin gets her own show on Bravo, in the shape and form of "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List," I'm all over it, and, I'm happy to say, enjoying every minute of it.


Can I just say, though?


I really, really want to be one of Kathy's gays. I'm good-looking enough. I'm funny enough. She merely needs my number.


Go ahead, share with her.


A brief, and worthless, New York moment from my past: I saw Griffin perform live. She's just incredible. If you can seize the opportunity to take her in -- Even if you must pay for the ticket yourself, and you know she wouldn't do that if she didn't have to. -- just do it, just really right away do it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment